Orion EFT-1 Special Event Station snapshot (December 5th).
- Our monthly membership meetings are usually held at the club station on the first Thursday of each month : 4 pm socializing, 4:30 pm business. Building 4622.
- We also usually have our Work-Play sessions on the third Wednesday of each month at the club, 4:30 pm. Building 4622.
Click to see where the club is located: Bldg. 4622 - Map location
Recent Blog Comments
wa2jqz on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… Phil Bussanich on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… KK4IBB on Thank you for contacting us fo… Museum Ship Weekend… on Alabama QSO Party (June 7, 201…
where is my space station ?
Where is Oscar 7 (AO-7)?
- RT @NASAEuropa: One step closer to the launchpad! Our #Europa flyby mission moves forward into its design phase, known as "Phase B" https:/… 1 hour ago
- Solar System This Week: @CassiniSaturn inspiration, dwarf planet Ceres, images from the Keck Observatory & more:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- RT @Space_Station: 1st data on astronaut genetic analysis published in 2016. @ISS_Research helps docs understand vision issues and develop… 1 hour ago
- Busy week ahead for @Space_Station: Two cargo craft are scheduled to deliver several tons of supplies & experiments… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- RT @csa_asc: Follow #Dragon cosmic catch by @Thom_astro and @astro_kimbrough using #Canadarm2 tomorrow around 8:30 a.m. EST: https://t.co/4… 4 hours ago
- NASA’s Juno spacecraft to remain in current orbit around Jupiter after encountering engine trouble.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 hour ago
- Soyuz rocket rolls to snowy launch pad in Kazakhstan for space station's second shipment of supplies in three days.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 hours ago
- SpaceX's rocket landing yesterday was captured in this unique drone view. See the longer video:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 23 hours ago
- Yesterday was a day of firsts: SpaceX's 1st launch off pad 39A, and the 1st daytime rocket landing at Cape Canavera… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Historic launch pad in Florida back in service with thundering blastoff by SpaceX. Full story:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago