Orion EFT-1 Special Event Station snapshot (December 5th).
- Our monthly membership meetings are usually held at the club station on the first Thursday of each month : 4 pm socializing, 4:30 pm business. Building 4622.
- We also usually have our Work-Play sessions on the third Wednesday of each month at the club, 4:30 pm. Building 4622.
Click to see where the club is located: Bldg. 4622 - Map location
Recent Blog Comments
wa2jqz on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… Phil Bussanich on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… KK4IBB on Thank you for contacting us fo… Museum Ship Weekend… on Alabama QSO Party (June 7, 201…
where is my space station ?
Where is Oscar 7 (AO-7)?
- Big, small. Hot, cold. The 8 planets in our solar system differ in lots of ways, but 1 thing they have in common is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Although beautiful, this @NASAHubble image does not do justice to this galaxy’s true appeal: it is actually a spect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- During 24 swoops through the Sun’s atmosphere over seven years, 1.1 million names of people will be along for the r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @astro_ricky: Welcome to @Space_Station #Cygnus! https://t.co/YykgziRTyC 21 hours ago
- A team of @NASAEarth scientists took to the air to take 3-D images of Puerto Rico’s forests. By comparing images of… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- SpaceX has confirmed the completion of a pre-launch test-firing of a Falcon 9 rocket at Cape Canaveral, clearing th… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 19 hours ago
- Watch a video replay of tonight's Falcon 9 static fire test at Cape Canaveral: spaceflightnow.com/2018/05/25/vid… https://t.co/7ZZrUacw1A 20 hours ago
- SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket has ignited at Cape Canaveral for a hold-down engine firing ahead of a commercial satellit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket is venting as final fueling steps are completed ahead of a static fire test at Cape Canave… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 21 hours ago
- As the Sun goes down at Cape Canaveral we've caught our first glimpse of venting at launch complex 40. A sign of pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago