We plan to begin our special event station at 9 AM Central Time / 1500 GMT.
- Our monthly membership meetings are usually held at the club station on the first Thursday of each month : 4 pm socializing, 4:30 pm business. Building 4622.
- We also usually have our Work-Play sessions on the third Wednesday of each month at the club, 4:30 pm. Building 4622.
Click to see where the club is located: Bldg. 4622 - Map location
Recent Blog Comments
wa2jqz on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… Phil Bussanich on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… KK4IBB on Thank you for contacting us fo… Museum Ship Weekend… on Alabama QSO Party (June 7, 201…
where is my space station ?
Where is Oscar 7 (AO-7)?
- Our magnificent planet is ready for its close-up 📸 on #EarthDay. We’re calling on YOU! Help us celebrate by uploadi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- As we celebrate #EarthDay, enjoy these views of our home that can only be seen from the distance of deep space. In… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @JimBridenstine: NASA tech has been improving lives for 60 years. We recently launched a website called Space for U.S. that highlights h… 7 hours ago
- RT @NASAMoon: "We came all this way to explore the Moon, and the most important thing is that we discovered the Earth." - Bill Anders, Apol… 7 hours ago
- Crashing waves. Falling snow. Blooming flowers. Our @NASAEarth satellites capture Earth to increase our knowledge o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Intelsat declares drifting communications satellite a total loss after fuel leak in geostationary orbit. FULL STORY… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- Another satellite for China’s Beidou navigation network successfully launched Saturday aboard a Long March 3B rocke… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- NASA says today’s Crew Dragon accident at Cape Canaveral occurred during hotfire testing of the SpaceX capsule’s Su… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- In this photo taken from a Kennedy Space Center tour bus, an orange plume rises from a SpaceX Crew Dragon test vehi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- An anomaly Saturday during an engine test on a Crew Dragon vehicle at Cape Canaveral sent a reddish-orange plume in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago