We plan to begin our special event station at 9 AM Central Time / 1500 GMT.
- Our monthly membership meetings are usually held at the club station on the first Thursday of each month : 4 pm socializing, 4:30 pm business. Building 4622.
- We also usually have our Work-Play sessions on the third Wednesday of each month at the club, 4:30 pm. Building 4622.
Click to see where the club is located: Bldg. 4622 - Map location
Recent Blog Comments
wa2jqz on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… Phil Bussanich on Hexagonal Beam Antenna Present… KK4IBB on Thank you for contacting us fo… Museum Ship Weekend… on Alabama QSO Party (June 7, 201…
where is my space station ?
Where is Oscar 7 (AO-7)?
- Behold, Saturn. Seen here in Jan. 2010, the rings on the day side are illuminated both by direct sunlight & by ligh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @NASA_Technology: Meet Amber Favaregh, who helps figure out how to make #NASAtech fly by doing aerodynamic testing at @NASA_Langley for… 3 hours ago
- Right now in @NASAHistory, Neil Armstrong opens the #Apollo11 lunar module hatch and squeezes through the opening.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- We’re inviting social media users to apply to see a rocket launch 🚀 that will kickoff a mission to measure the heig… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 16 hours ago
- Avid @Instagram or @Flickr photographer? Want a chance to capture our rocket factory with #NoFilter? Apply for a sm… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- A record-setting spacecraft owned by Telesat is set to become the heaviest commercial communications satellite ever… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- Two Falcon 9 launches and an Ariane 5 launch are scheduled in the coming week, including an Ariane 5 flight from Fr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The liftoff from Cape Canaveral of NASA’s Parker Solar Probe, set to fly closer to the sun than any previous spacec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- SpaceX’s next launch is scheduled for 1:50am EDT (0550 GMT) Sunday from Cape Canaveral, after a successful static f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Rapid-fire tests of a shuttle-era rocket engine raise hopes for a winged reusable booster being developed by DARPA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago